To search for a clinical trial (protocol), use any or all of the search fields to the left:
- Type search criteria in any of the text fields. Skip any items that are unknown or not applicable.
- Use the dropdown menus if you wish to limit your search by Age Group
- To limit the search to Phase I, Cancer Prevention or Cancer Control, check the appropriate boxes
- Browse by Disease Site, Drug, Principal Investigator (PI) or Study Site, use the magnification icon to the right of the field
For all searches and for all browse results, select the Search button at the bottom after you have refined your criteria.
Phase I clinical trials are typically not disease specific and can be searched separately by clicking on the Phase I checkbox. (If you do not select Phase I, trials in any phase that match your other search terms will be retrieved.)
Cancer Prevention clinical trials test whether taking certain medicines, vitamins, minerals, or food supplements may lower the risk of a certain type of cancer.
Cancer Control clinical trials test whether certain drugs reduce side effects from chemotherapy and other primary treatments.
- To read about the phases of clinical trials or learn about clinical trials in general, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- For a listing of our clinical research contacts, please click here.
- To view a clinical trial in even greater detail, click here to review a list of Massey's clinical trials on the National Cancer Institute website.
- To refer yourself or a patient for our clinical trials, or for more information, please call the VCU Massey Cancer Center at 1-877-4-Massey (or 1-877-462-7739). Or contact AskMassey with your request for locating the trials available for a particular type of cancer.